WHITEWATER RAFTING (3.5 HOUR)
- Adult Ages 17 & Older
- Youth Ages 16 & Younger
Clearwater’s Iconic Rafting Adventure
Experience a whitewater adventure that you won’t forget, with exciting rapids class 1 through 4, this 3.5 hour trip has it all! Battle your way down some of Clearwater’s most infamous rapids such as The Wall, Buckaroo and Pink Mountain. Take a short side hike into the Candle Creek waterfall where you can jump through the falls and refresh with a swim or give cliff jumping a go!
With two departure times daily, this trip allows you to split your day perfectly between a rafting adventure and exploring Wells Gray Park.
*Hike to waterfalls and/or cliff jumping are subject to change dependent on water levels and with guides discretion
Ages 10+ – Some restrictions may apply.
Minimum of 6 people required to run trips. Please let us know in the booking field if you have any flexibility in your booking times.
What you need to know:
- Arrive 30 mins before trip departure to sign waivers and get fitted for your gear
- NO flip-flops, crocs, or sandals- Bring lace-up shoes you don’t mind getting wet or borrow ours
- Wear a bathing suit/shorts you can wear under your wet suit and bring a towel
- If you wear glasses and need them at all times- please bring a secure strap to hold them on
- Sunscreen & bug spray if required
- You can bring a waterproof camera if secured to your body
- We suggest that you leave all valuables behind so you do not lose anything to the river
- If you’d like, you can tip your guides
We provide all your gear:
- Splash Jacket