BOOK YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
Welcome to the 2020 Rafting season. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities through these challenging times.
As our staff and management prepared for the 2020 season, we carefully watched the progress of the COVID-19 pandemic. We closely monitored recommendations for precautionary measures from the World Health Organization, Health Canada, the BC Centre for Disease Control and our Provincial Health Officer. Given the nature of the activity of rafting in wide-open spaces, commercial rafting trips can be conducted with rigid protocols to reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission. Public health organizations acknowledge that participating in outdoor activities offers benefits to a participant’s physical, mental and emotional well-being.
Liquid Lifestyles is committed to the ongoing safety of our customers and employees. To reduce the risk of virus transmission, we implemented precautionary measures in all stages of our operation. To ensure the success of these measures, we rely on the full cooperation of customers and employees.
The safety measures we have implemented include:
1. We monitor employees’ health.
2. We enforce physical distancing.
3. PPEs are used where recommended.
4. We have reduced the number of touch points, and increased cleaning of remaining touch points.
5. Our employees are trained on enhanced cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures.
6. Customers and employees must adhere to our policies and procedures.
We hope that our environment returns to normal in the not-too-distant future, but for now, these protocols are our new normal.
We acknowledge that every customer must make their own decision as to whether or not it is in their best interest to participate in rafting during these times. However, if you choose to join us, we sincerely welcome you, and we require your full cooperation with all of our safety measures.
The Liquid Lifestyles Team
BOOKING AND CHECK-IN PROTOCOL
- Anyone displaying symptoms of any illness is not permitted to enter our facility. If you don’t feel well, please stay home, and, when in doubt, get tested.
- If you live in a household with someone who has COVID-19, or is showing symptoms of COVID- 19, please do not come to our facility.
- If you have traveled outside of Canada, you must self-isolate for a minimum of 14 days before you are permitted at our facility.
- Online or phone bookings and payments are preferred. For payments required at the trip time, touch less credit card transactions are preferred. S0RRY NO DEBIT
- Should you or someone in your group test positive for Covid-19 after the trip and within 14 days, you must agree to inform our company. The company will inform you and your group if someone that you may have been in contact with during your rafting trip tests positive for Covid-19.
- Physical Distancing is required. Groups who have not booked, traveled and arrived together at our facility must maintain a minimum of 2 M/ 6ft distance between them. Failure to observe physical distancing risks closure of the company, and as such, you may be asked to leave the premises and be suspended from future trips.
- Following the recommendations of Health Canada, we require all customers to wear a non medical face mask or face covering at any time 2m/6ft physical distancing cannot be maintained, such as in the changing rooms, in shuttle vehicles and in mixed groups on the rafts.
- Please observe signage posted in the facility regarding COVID procedures.
- Bring a face covering. Non medical face coverings will be used when we can’t maintain 2 m of separation. We recommend a buff style (neck tube) covering or a bandana. Do not bring a paper mask as it will not last when it gets wet. Guests will be asked to wear a face covering in the raft in instances where small groups are joined together.
**If you prefer to have a dry face covering for the bus ride back to our base, please bring a second one along. You can store it inside your wetsuit in a plastic bag. We also have cloth face masks available on site for $5 each.
- Show up with your swimsuit on under your clothing so you can get changed by your vehicle if possible. Change rooms are available if you need them but we are trying to keep them less crowded.
- Store all of your personal items in your vehicle. Besides medication, no personal items are allow on the bus or boat.
- Although we clean surfaces between guests, we recommend that you bring hand sanitizer and use it every time you touch a surface in our facility (doors, doorknobs, seats, railings).
- Do not handle each other’s paddles, helmets, PFDs or wetsuits.
- The washrooms on-site are open and disinfected frequently.
- PRACTICE PHYSICAL DISTANCING between groups and employees.
- Use PHYSICAL DISTANCING or PPE when signing paper waivers.
- Customers should not arrive at the rafting facility earlier than necessary or be late. If more than one group is scheduled check in times will be staggered.
- Avoid gathering of people in areas close to the facility, e.g. car parks, outside check-in offices.
- Please use assigned entry and exit doorways.
- Increase and encourage frequent hand washing and hand sanitizing among customers.
*Anyone not in compliance with these policies will be asked to immediately leave the premises, and may be suspended from participation in future trips.
Truly World Class, The Clearwater River is a kayaker’s playground. Join us to begin your whitewater journey and learn the skills needed to conquer the whitewater lifestyle.
Whether you’re looking for some family fun or a high adventure thrill the Clearwater River has the perfect mix of whitewater rafting for everyone.
Waterfalls, whitewater and wilderness make for the perfect combination when exploring Wells Gray Park. Let us take you on an adventure and come see our backyard as we see it.
WHITEWATER RAFTING & KAYAKING
Liquid Lifestyles Whitewater Rafting & Kayaking is a small, locally owned and operated company that focuses on all the details. We offer world-class rafting in Clearwater, British Columbia- home to the 5,000 square km Wells Gray Provincial Park. Our highly experienced guides, small personal groups, and top-of-the-line equipment help to create unparalleled outdoor adventures.
Whether you are an adrenaline junky or nature enthusiast, we provide the perfect mix of spectacular scenery, stunning waterfalls and heart pounding river rafting in beautiful BC’s Wells Gray Country.
Browse our rafting, kayaking or paddleboard options and join us and book a trip today!